quinta-feira, 12 de junho de 2008

An overview of the structures of the English Language - Beatriz Ribeiro

The class was great!
Bia is talkative, extrovert and she has a lot of different dynamics to teach the English language's structure.

Bia's homework

A day in the life of Mark Mc Cormack, multi-millionaire

"Mark Mc Cormark is American. He's sixty-theree. He's the manarge of many famous people, including the popc, Monica Sales, and Alain Prost.He's married with two sons and a daughter. He has forty-two offices in twenty countriens, and homes in London, New York, cheveland, and Florida.
I get up every morning at 4.30.
If my notebook says'do exercise', I do some exercise. My secretary arrives at about 5.15, and she brings the newspaper.
first I look at my yellow notebook. on the left are my meetings, on the right are my phonecalls. I'm a very good time-manager. I always plan my life exactly for the next six monthes. I write down everything I do: how many hours I sleep, how many hours I see my children, and how many hours I spend in each city in the wold.
I hove business meetings in my office from 9.00 a.m. until lunchtime. At 1.00 I usually have lunch at the Carlton, and I always sit at the same table. After lunch I call the USA, and after that I sleep until 6.00."
(adapted)

1- the teacher show to thein students flashcards about routines activities.
2-the teacher ask the students about their routines.
3-the students read a text about routines and the teacher asks then about it.
4-tell the students to write about their routine.

Nenhum comentário: